Saturday 31 August 2013

Trip to Batu Pahat (part I)

  • Saturday (31.08.2013)
    • Packed my bag for the trip to Batu Pahat
    • Miza helped me wrap the wedding gift for Shabana. Thank you! :)
    • Left for Seremban RnR with Aisyah to meet with Zawanah + Fatimah Liyaqat (with sister and cousin) for a together trip
    • Off to Tangkak to visit Shar, friend of Aisyah + Zawanah who just gave birth to a cute baby boy, 9 days old :)
    • Off to Muar and got myself 2 pieces of pau daging telur puyuh at Tg. Agas. A taste of surprise! :D
    • Had breakfast at Mee Bandung Muar but I ate nasi lemak instead ( which my father bought for me earlier on)
    • Continued the journey straight to Batu Pahat in the afternoon and checked in at De Perdana Hill Hotel.
    • Went to Shabana's place to witness a beautiful matrimony after Maghrib :)) 

Tangkak Town

With jaulah buddies! Zawanah & Aisyah :)

At Shar's place :)

Beautiful scenery to Shar's house

Muar Town
The famous Muar delicacy. Love the little surprise in there ;)


Now some pictures taken during Sha's akad:

















Alhamdulillah. Another blissful wedding! :)

...and Happy Merdeka everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment