Wednesday 28 August 2013

Recap: Post final professional exam!

It was a long awaited week before the Final Professional Exam. Especially during this month of raya, it was rather celebrated halfheartedly (hmm). Anyways, Alhamdulillah, we went through it smoothly, equipped with endless prayers and tawakkal. When the result was announced on Thursday, 22/8/2013, my heart was literally beating so hard that I almost couldn't hear my name well. But they did mention my name...so here I am, finally graduated after 5+2 years of school! :D 

I tried to recall as much as I could about what happened post exams. It was nothing but mere celebration, be it in solitude or multitude. I enjoyed every moment when I was by myself or with others. Truly, it was a joy that I could not wish for anything better at that moment. So here are the things I did (roughly) after I officially ended my days as a medical student :)


  • Thursday (22.8.2013)
    • Went to Teluk Cempedak with roommates in the morning to catch the sunrise and had some wonderful breakfast together one last time :)




Me, Shabana, Nor & Raihana
    • Result was announced at 2.30pm later that evening. Alhamdulillah, 93 of us passed the exams including me! :)
    With beloved discussion group mates: Anas, me, Ainie, Kamilah & Farouq (not in pic)

With cheerful posting group mates: Ainie, Fad, Sha


With ever so lovely friends: Fana & Kamilah


With Anis who even got teary eyed that day! <3

  • Friday (23.8.2013) 
    • Went for "Raya Open House" at the Orthopedics Dept. as invited by the lecturers, the day after they annouced the result. Yes, raya mode ON! 
    • Jalan- jalan with Nor around Kuantan and did some shopping until we dropped! :P 

  • Saturday (24.8.2013)
    • Attended an alumni meeting with IIUM doctors at JHC where my friends suggested my husband (who wasn't present at that time) as a new committee of AIDOC. Lol!


    • Went to Najihah's place for some makan-makan. Thank you Najihah for hosting us almost every year without fail. I love your family's hospitality! :)

  • Sunday (25.8.2013)
    • Hubby arrived Kuantan around 2pm. So we went out and had some lovely lunch at Palm Tree. The food was delicious :D 
    • Our plan to go for some exquisite dinner at a special place called La Casa, Kuantan was abandoned. Simply because we were still full since lunch! 
    • Watched movie Elysium with hubby at ECM showing @ 9.20pm. I had no idea what it was initially but turned out to be a great movie! 
Great time so far. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment