Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Beginning.

Just officially graduated from med school @IIUM Kuantan yesterday! What a joy it was! Feels like my life is really beginning now... but I'm still not too sure about the journey after this... which path shall I take or when do I pave my own road. It's that time of the year again... where life just pulls you from many different directions. Only this time, it is more structured and complex. Thus, by creating this blog, I hope to make full use of my period of joblessness or more beautifully put, the transition. Hopefully I'm a better person in many aspects before I start my tough career. And yes, there is always life even after working! I'll make sure I'll have some fun and I hope that this blog continues to inspire me in so many ways especially when I'm not at my best. Life is a constant pattern of love hate but I plan to love more and hate less. Because it is easier (come to think of it) and makes me feel good inside out, no doubt about that. Until then, stay tuned to what now's and what's next's! :D

Gen 12 ( Class of 2008-2013)

With beloved parents <3


Yours truly,
RNH

No comments:

Post a Comment