Wednesday 28 August 2013

Of Day Trip + AGD


  • Sunday (25.8.2013)
    • Had breakfast at the hotel with hubby in the morning
    • Went to IIUM One Student Centre to pay the graduation fees and check my clearance status
    • Picked up my birding gear- binocs + sport shoes!
    • Left for Tasik Chini, which was 1 hour away from Kuantan for a little tour around the place



We didn't go for the boat ride which cost RM60 for 4pax (30 mins) since it almost reached afternoon, which means the weather was going to be super hot and I could not afford to have a tanned face by tonight's dinner :P Hubby joked that I would fit with the "theme" but I think not! Lol. Anyways, we did spot a few birds like bluewinged leafbird, a possible changeable hawk eagle, hornbills and some other birds which I could not recall. Hubby thought that the trip was not complete without the boat ride, which was true. Perhaps we would have seen a lot more birds during the ride and yes, in the early morning too. 

Later that night, we went for my Annual Grand Dinner for Gen 12 at Hyatt Hotel, Kuantan. The dinner started around 8.30pm and we had such a great time throughout the night! I was not able to go to every table to take everybody's pictures but we knew that we enjoyed ourselves very much and laughed as if it'd be the last time we would see each other. *sobs*

Here are some of the pictures:

With my beloved support, hubby <3

With the gorgeous Fatimah Liyaqat! :D

Sisters of Gen 12

Brothers of Gen 12

Three stooges!

The suamis serenading the isteris

Lovely ladies

Me & Kamilah! 

STF forever! <3 

Me & Fana! 
Check out this cool video from Gen 12:





This was definitely a night to remember! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment