Thursday 29 August 2013

Home sweet home

It's been 2 days since I got home. And the feeling was amazing! :D Feels like there's no limit to what I could or could not do. Hehe. Okay, probably there are still some house rules to live by but you get what I mean. I have not done much these 2 days, except for cleaning up the house and cooking (which I so very much love but I rarely got to do it since school). So now is the time to do just that. And browsing through my recipe book, there are so many blank pages waiting to be filled by wonderful recipes! I do have some collection of my favourites saved in the computer but I have yet had them tested. So I think this may be the perfect time to do so. InsyaaAllah, hopefully by the end of my break, I'm a better cook who can cook different dishes of both Malay and Western and of course, pastries! :D


  • Wednesday (28.8.2013)
    • Laundry 
    • Cooked lunch: Masak lemak kacang panjang + Ikan bawal goreng berlada 
    • Unloaded things from Ma's car
    • Watched Masterchef US Season 4 ep 20 ( I have no idea why Krissi is still in though! It's been long overdue)
  • Thursday (29.9.2013)
    • More laundry
    • Cooked lunch: Kurma ayam + Kangkung bercili
    • Browsing through my recipe book
    • Called Mummy and told her about my plan of coming by tomorrow to pick up my stuff
    • Planned an outing with Fatima K + Kamilah
    • Planned the trip to Batu Pahat with Zawanah + Aisyah for Shabana's wedding
    • To find a wedding gift for Shabana
    • Discuss to-do list with hubby about trip to KK, Sabah next week
    • KIV Fatima's request for brownies tomorrow! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment