Wednesday 28 August 2013

Teluk Cempedak + Oath Taking


  • Tuesday (27.8.2013)
    • Went to Teluk Cempedak with hubby for some breakfast and birdwatching!
      • Spotted a flock of thick billed green pigeons, a common sandpiper, white bellied sea eagles,and a possible little bronze cuckoo (again, hubby could not see it!) :P




Thick billed green pigeon (from birdforum.net)

Little bronze cuckoo

Later in the afternoon, we checked out from the hotel and went to my hostel to pick my things up before hubby went back to KL. Too bad he could not stay longer for the oath taking ceremony as his flight to KK was at 8pm that night :(

Most of my stuff are ready to go! :)


Although hubby went back, I was very glad to see my parents who came for the small ceremony. It was such a wonderful moment to see them witness my achievement. Their presence meant the world to me ;')




















Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for this success :)) My personal thank you to my husband who has always been there for me, either in presence or in spirit, you're such a wonderful person to be with. To my parents, thank you for raising me and for making me who I am today. I am a better person with your love and unconditional faith in me. To my families and friends, my deepest gratitude for your prayers and friendship. Please continue to pray for me so I become better with each success and failure. Truly, I could not have done it without all of you!

Mille grazie.


1 comment:

  1. Wow dear you look good in robes seriously. Proud of you!

    Cheh. Mentang2 x dapat tgk cuckoo..

    ReplyDelete