Wednesday 4 September 2013

What's not to love about home :)


  • Wednesday (4.09.2013)
    • Abang's birthday! Yay, Happy 28th love! ;)
    • Wished and sang him a birthday song over the phone :))
    • Started unboxing my things AND real cleaning up of the room
    • Miza cooked sausages for brunch! Thanks twinnie! :D
    • Postponed my visit to Abang's place to tomorrow morning
    • Finalizing my luggages for the umpteenth time (ended up with nearly 30 kilos with everything, I seriously dont care this time if it exceeds because I just don't want to do it anymore...) @,@
    • Room all clean by about 5pm. Howyeah.
    • Mom called to ask about dinner. Requested char kuey teow, taufu fa & fruits from pasar malam. Wee :D
    • Watched Masterchef Australia Season 4 (top 4)- Andy is on a roll lately! And yes, he won the title eventually *spoiler alert* 
Bloody good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment