Wednesday 18 September 2013

The day just gets better :)


  • Monday (16.09.2013)
    • Hubby oncall again today :(
    • "Celebrated" Malaysia Day by myself
    • Too lazy to drive hubby to work, resulting in me with no car to go around (my own choice)
    • Spent my whole time being a couch potato--> ASTRO magic channels suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Watched almost everything till I couldn't just watch anymore
    • Cooked Sambal Tumis Udang, with step by step instructions from Mom over the phone. Didn't have 2 important ingredients such as kicap manis & asam jawa but went on without them anyway. Of course, it was still edible but just lacking as you know why :P
    • Watched Piranha 3DD on HBO (one of the magic channels)
    • Had stomach ache and headache at the same time. I hope it was not because of the sambal udang.... 
    • Slept around 12.30am.
  • Tuesday (17.09.2013)
    • Lost my magic channels the next day! :(
    • Didn't do much today, except that I cooked and ate simple meals
    • Had yesterday's desserts: brownies & caramel pudding. Yup, carbo loading I was >:(
    • Hubby came back from work. Again cooked carbonara for dinner :D
    • Attempted to watch a Chinese movie with hubby,  "Mr. & Mrs. Incredible" " Legend of the Fist". A good movie but  I just had to fall asleep again. Hubby kind of expected. EPIC FAIL.
  • Wednesday (18.09.2013)
    • Cooked omelette and made hot drinks for hubby for breakfast
    • Helped proofread hubby's referral letter as requested
    • Sent hubby for work
    • Car wash by myself. Satisfied from cleaning the exterior as well as the interior! :D
    • Didn't go out the whole day. Plan to make bread abandoned as not enough ingredient (the bread flour!) :P
    • Attempted to call the IIUM Finance Dept in Kuantan about my over payment. Nobody picked up my calls :( 
    • Had a little chat with Ana Akfan on FB. It was a nice :)
    • Laundry
    • Cooked myself a brunch or rather snacks--> cucur ikan bilis. Yummy as always :D
    • Called the Finance again. This time somebody answered and my issue was entertained. They promised to look into it and get it settled in a week's time. Hopefully everything's alright  >,<
    • Picked up hubby from work and went to Suria Sabah for dinner. Had Mee Hoon Sup while abang had his breads and some croissants from YoYo! Gotta love them!
    • Watched sunset near Suria Sabah Mall
    • Went to Giant Store at the neighbourhood on the way back to buy the much anticipated bread flour and other things
    • Make Muesli Bread and I hope it works! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment